Saturday, July 17, 2010

I forgot!!!






God knows how I forgot to mention about Suratkal in my last post??? How can anybody be so forgetful? Not at all good on my part!!! Before I forget again about Suratkal trip, I'll share it.

During my stay at Herga, one of the days I had been to Suratkal, of course with my brother and sister-in-law to stay there at my brother's cousin's place :) I have to say that my stay was awesome! As soon as we reached there, we went to cousin's place and decided that we would go light house first then to the beach. We went with my brother's cousin's sons Gautham and Siddhanth (so complicated to explain but I take them as my brothers only). Both the kids are fun to hang out with. So yes we went to light house and it was superb! The photo would explain how it was to look at the beach from a light house.


After going till beach, how can we not get into the beach? Of course we got into the water. Only Sid was the one was who was full of salt water. And Gautham splashed salty water on me and even I was sticky from head to toe. All five of us walked on the beach for nearly 45 minutes, it was wonderful experience. All of us walking holding our chappals in our hands :P wonderful :D Walking is also fun when you have a good company!!! And a dog was also following us :P but yeah we missed someone there :( Oh yes bro and me had a running race on the beach, once i won and once he won. On the way back home still chappals in our hands we were playing antakshari. After reaching home took bath, had dinner and just slept off. All of us were so damn tired that as soon as we hit the bed, we just drowsed off :P Next day we started back to udupi.


But definitely this was one of my memorable and wonderful trips :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey mridu.. this time the writing is awesome.. :) keep it up.. :) and the pics r awesome.. specially the last one where the sun is abt to set.. the background is very very perfect.. :)

    keep writing.. its nice to read.. :)

    ReplyDelete