Sunday, May 9, 2010

All bout my loving bro!!!

This ones for u bro!
I went to my brother's place really after really long time :) It was so good to meet him after long time :) we share a very good rapport with each other so we laugh at each other :P but we also understand each, he knows me better than I know him :)
He is one ideal brother who may be every girl wishes to have :) in tat way im very lucky to have him on my side!!! He's so wonderful, caring, loving, simple, naughty n honest :) all these years I didn't know him much but now he's the best person in my life!!! I was wondering where was he all these years...
He's one person on whom I trust completely n share anything n everything with him without any hesitation :) He knows whats good for me n what is not...:) He's wonderful human being n all are not lucky enough to have him unlike me :)
Love u loads Vijay anna :)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really honored to have u as my sis. I guess u have praised me enough :P I hope i dont grow horns. ha ha ha.Nways sis..be urself and i love u a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im sure bro u ll not get horns!!! :) n i hav written wat i hav felt :)

    ReplyDelete